(1) Cyclotek New Zealand undertakes a technology transfer for the manufacture of 18F-DCFPyL a Prostate Specific Radiopharmaceutical. Supply commenced in June 17;
(2) ASAN Medical Center and Duchembio Co. Ltd. announce Strategic Partnership with Cyclotek for Exclusive Licensing of [18F]FP-CIT in Australia and New Zealand. 18F DATscan for imaging of patients being evaluated for uncertain Parkinsonian syndrome – differentiating patients suffering from PD and non-PD related tremor;
(3) At the request of Peter MacCallum and Genentech, Cyclotek undertakes a technology transfer for 18F FES for use in breast cancer monitoring;
(4) Cyclotek appoints Mr Doug Cubbin as an independent Director;
(5) Cyclotek, in conjunction with GE Healthcare and Macquarie University, has been awarded funding under the Commonwealth’s Cooperative Research Centres – Project (CRC-P) to conduct a clinical trial to evaluate 18F DCFPyL in comparison to WB Bone Scans and CT;
(6) Research Manufacturing and/or Supply Agreements have been signed with Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Monash University, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, The Prince Charles Hospital Foundation, Melbourne Health and inviCRO, LLC (Institute of Neurodegerative Disorders).
[contact-form-7 id=”714″ title=”Update Form”]