(1) Cyclotek New Zealand undertakes a technology transfer for the manufacture of 18F-DCFPyL a Prostate Specific Radiopharmaceutical. Supply commenced in June 17.2017
(1) Cyclotek QLD – Site validation completed, building certifier approved, QLD Health and TGA approval achieved by May 2016. Commenced commercial supply of FDG on 30 May 2016.
(2) 18F-DCFPyL in-licence agreement finalised with Johns Hopkins University for use of the F18 PSMA tracer for Prostate cancer for Australia and New Zealand.
(3) Cyclotek undertakes a development plan for the GMP manufacture of 18F-DCFPyL (Prostate Specific Radiopharmaceutical)
Procure, Install and Commission of a GE PETTrace cyclotron with its support equipment together with Comecer hotcels and GE FASTlabs synthesis units into the new Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre2015 - VCCC
(1) Cyclotek commenced site preparation work at the Princess Alexandra Hospital, building 39;
(2) Construction of the vault and laboratories with procurement of a GE self shielded PETTrace cyclotron with support equipment and supplies;
(3) Installation and commission of GE self shielded PETTrace cyclotron and support equipment and infrastructure.2015 - PAH
(1) On request from clinicians, Cyclotek validates the GMP production of FCH;
(2) GE Healthcare and Cyclotek sign Statement of Work for the evaluation of stability of the Nb targets for the MINItrace at 70µA;
(3) Increase capacity of PETtrace cyclotron from 100µA to130µA.
On request from clinicians, Cyclotek validates the GMP production of FLT;2013
Cyclotek completes seven year participation in the CRC for Biomedical Imaging Development Ltd.2012
(1) On request from clinicians, Cyclotek validates the GMP production of NaF;
(2) GE Healthcare and Cyclotek sign Statement of Work for the evaluation of Niobium (Nb) targets for the MINItrace.
(1) On request from clinicians, Cyclotek validates the GMP production of FET;
(2) Cyclotek participates in clinical trial of PET tracer MEL050, for CRC for Biomedical Imaging Development. The purpose of this study is to investigate the safety and potential effectiveness of MEL050 for metastatic melanoma.
(1) Cyclotek, along with our JV partners (Pacific Radiology Group), established Cyclotek Pharmaceuticals Ltd (CPL) company in New Zealand. GE Healthcare was again selected to supply, install and commission a PETtrace 10Ci cyclotron, our third cyclotron into the group;
(2) Cyclotek is engaged by Pharma to manufacture Amyloid PET tracers under contract for clinical trials.2009
Increase capacity of PETtrace cyclotron from 70µA to 100µA.2008
Installation of second cyclotron in the Bundoora facility, a GE MINItrace.2006
Develop and lead the establishment of CRC for Biomedical Imaging Development comprising Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, Monash University, Garvan Institute, GE Healthcare, Berthold Australia, Cyclotek and the Australian Government’s CRC program.2005-2012
Initiate research project for the automation of FET synthesis in collabaration with Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.2004
Site design, build and commissioning of Cyclotek’s first PET Radiopharmaceutical facility, with a GE PETtrace 6Ci cyclotron with support infrastructure and equipment. Supply FDG into Australian marketplace.2002
Business case for the establishment of Australia’s first commercial medical cyclotron.1999-2001